Please read these policies before proceeding with purchase to ensure you understand and agree to the terms.
General Terms & Conditions of Sale
Additional Terms and Conditions applicable to specific offerings
Digital Products and Courses including:
- Tales of the Wild Adventurer
- Awakening Your Inner Goddess
- Sacred Birthing
- Finding Your Soul Purpose
- Release Overwhelm, Manifest Miracles
- TERMS OF SALE
- Due to the nature of the product, no refunds apply once access has been provided.
Soul Expansion Training Terms and Conditions of Sale
EXPLANATION OF TERMS
- Placement Period: 14 days from course commencement date.
- Payment Plan Schedule is either:
- Full payment upfront; or
- 3 x Equal Instalments - Initial Deposit, 14 days later, 14 days later. (total 6 week payment plan).
- EXPECTED RESULTS
- The 8 week Soul Expansion Program is world class, and has been taught to hundreds of people all over Australia. Kim Newing shares with you the exact tools and processes she used to activate her own intuitive intelligence, live an extraordinary life, build a highly successful business and attain deep spiritual peace.
- Whilst we can’t guarantee the same result for you, we can guarantee that if you follow the program, show up and apply the practices you will have everything you need to thrive.
- CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- If you decide within the first 2 weeks of starting the training that is is NOT the right place for you to be, we will refund your investment less a 50% placement fee. This fee covers the cost of your seat within the program (that cannot be taken by someone else, and your welcome pack).
- In order to cancel the program and receive your 50% refund, you must contact us via email within 15 days of commencement, and one of our team members will be in touch ASAP to organise your refund.
- If you elect to cancel your enrolment after the placement period has lapsed:
- refunds no longer apply;
- you may contact us to cancel your physical participation in the course and subscription to associated content and mailing lists;
- you are liable to pay for the full booking fee in accordance with your payment plan schedule.